Saturday, October 15, 2011

On your mark, get ready...

I'm back and I'm giving this blogging thing a go once again.

I haven't been blogging for the better part of a couple of years now; so instead of boring my good readers with the ins and outs of what's happened in the meantime, I'm going to hold my breath and jump in the deep end - sink or swim. 


For those of you who are discovering my little space here in this very crowded web, why have I called my blog Flying Furballs? To me, this idea captures the very essence of the randomness of this blog. You never know what is lurking just beneath the couch... and for the very brave in my home, you're sure to find some furballs. 

They say, write what you're passionate about - so here's my list in no particular order:
  • Family and 'fur-people'
  • Life and everyday challenges that come along with said life
  • Diabetes Online Community (a.k.a. the DOC)
  • Advocacy - especially Diabetes and accessibility
  • Snippets and pure randomness - things that just amuse me (you'll find a lot of this)
  • Cupcakes (little bit of bolus-worthy nirvana)

So here we go!

"Sometimes," said Pooh, "the smallest things take up the most room in your heart."
                                                                                                                      A.A. Milne

1 comment: